Chester Menast Church
|Chester Menast Church|
|Location||Chester Township, Wayne County, Ohio|
|Founded||circa 1 Apr. 1850|
The Chester Menast Church, a Mennonite church located in southwest Section 16 of, Chester Township. On 1 Apr 1850, south part of E 1/2 SW Section 16 Chester Twp., begins 200' east of half-quarter post; is NW of that beginning, was deeded to trustees George Shain, Amos Holdeman & Benjamin Gable from Samuel Holdeman, Wayne County Land Deeds, Vol. 33, pg. 528.
What Links Here