This is a listing of mining, quarrying, oil and gas extraction industries located in Wayne County, Ohio. The Mining industry show that has 224 employers according to the 2015 Data:USA for Wayne County, Ohio.
Through the county's history, many mining companies existed. One of the largest coal mining areas was found in Chippewa Township, Wayne County, Ohio in an area known as Rogues' Hollow. Included below is a collection of statistics applicable to this industry. Also, a section that is building, but not yet fully complete is a listing of all current and historical agricultural businesses. We encourage you to adopt a page.
Sector 21. Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. U.S. Dept. of Labor.
- Subsector 211. Oil and Gas Extraction from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. U.S. Dept. of Labor.
- Subsector 212. Mining (Except Oil and Gas) from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. U.S. Dept. of Labor.
- Subsector 213. Support Activities for Mining from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. U.S. Dept. of Labor.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Businesses in the Mining industry (3 C)
- ► Sand and Gravel Quarrying (active) (empty)
- ► Sand and Gravel Quarrying (defunct) (empty)
Pages in category "Mining"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.