Bristol Methodist Church
|Bristol Methodist Church|
|Location||Fulton Road, Marshallville, Ohio|
|Founded||circa 16 Nov. 1831|
Bristol Methodist Church located in the northwest corner of northwest Section 4 of Baughman Township. Bristol later became known as Marshallville and the church would have been on present day Fulton Road. The land was deeded to Church Trustees on 16 November 1831 per Wayne County Land Deeds, Volume 9, page 183. According to the History of Wayne County, Ohio, Volume 1, B.F. Bowen & Co., 1910, page 272, the church had a membership pf 95 in 1908.
What Links Here