Bergoon Bank Barn
|Bergoon Bank Barn|
|Former names||Willour Farm|
|Alternative names||Shelly Barn|
|Town or city||Wooster, Ohio|
The Bergoon Bank Barn, also known as the Jacob Shelly brick-ender barn, was once located on the west side of St.Rt. 3 about 4-miles south of Wooster and south of Craigton. It was built by Jacob Shelly in 1835 for his daughter, Mrs. Betty (Shelly) Yocum. It was later known as being part of the Willour Farm. The barn was destroyed by fire in 2012.
Features[edit | edit source]
Both ends of the barn were built with brick with ventilation gaps in the bricks designed in an attractive artistic shape.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
Newspaper full-text articles[edit | edit source]
Newspaper citations with no attached images[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]