Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Formerly called||Beeson Hospital|
|Industry||Health & Social Care|
|Successor(s)||Wooster Medical Clinic|
|Headquarters||Wooster, Ohio, United States|
|Number of locations||230 N. Market St., Wooster, Ohio|
|Area served||Wayne County, Ohio|
|Services||The hospital is well equipped for invalids of all diseases, obstetrics, and accidents. .|
Newspaper full-text articles
- January 27, 2008: "Big plans at Cleveland Clinic Wooster operation to build $10 million center with" by Bobby Warren, The Daily Record, p. 123.
- July 25, 2010: "Cleveland Clinic celebrates expansion by ‘topping out’" by Bobby Warren, The Daily Record, p. 123.
- May 17, 2014: "Dr. Frank Cebul II ‘embodied what it meant to be a physician’" by Bobby Warren, The Daily Record, p. 123.
- July 24, 2014: "Downtown Wooster’s Horn Nursing Center to close by fall" by Steven F. Huszai, The Daily Record, p. 123.
Newspaper citations with no attached images
- The Beeson Hospital. Shreve News. Shreve, Ohio. 1940-12-31 page 3.
What Links Here
- Helen Elizabeth Henshaw - She was head nurse at University Hospital and Cook County Hospital in Chicago. In Wooster, she worked at Beeson Clinic and was an original employee of the Wooster Community Hospital, retiring from the former Wooster Clinic in 1985. She was also an American Red Cross nurse.
- My Twenty-Five Years at the Beeson Clinic