433 N. Bever St., Wooster, Ohio
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The wood frame Foursquare architectural style house at 433 N. Bever St. was built between 1909-1910 by property owners Harry S. Elliott and wife, Vivian Elliott, as the house is shown as standing on the lot by the time the 1911 Sanborn Fire Insurance Map was published.
Wayne County Recorder Property Transfers
- 1816: 1816: William Henry, Joseph H. Larwill, Abigail Larwill To John Bever Vol. 1 p.100 $1
- 1837: Last will and testament of John Bever deceased gave to daughter Mirtilla Bever|(Bever) Bowman married to James L. Bowman land containing 68 acres.
- Mirtilla Bowman To Jacob B. McKennan Trust Deed Vol. 50 p.242-244
- J.B. McKennan's Addition to the Town of Wooster: Plat of 30 outlots numbered 149-178 dated November 7, 1857.
- 1862: Jacob B. McKennan To Ephriam Wuinby|Quinby Jr. Vol. 54 p.327 Old Lot No.s 150, 151, 152, 155, 156, 159, 171
Note: In the 1870 Renumbering old lot number 171 was renumbered to 1360 and contained approximately 1.83 acres.
- 1909: Edward M. Quinby To Elmer S. Landes Vol. 159 p.525 Lot 1360 (1.83 acres) $5,000
Note: On April 19, 1909 it is recorded that E.S. Landes sub-divided Lot 1360 into 7 parcels and they were given the following lot numbers: 1360, 2141, 2142, 2143, 2144, 2145, 2146.
- 1909: Elmer S. Landes To Vivian L. Elliott, Harry S. Elliott Vol. 159 p.527 Lot 1360 $1,100
- 1919: Vivian L. Elliott, Harry S. Elliott To Kate Barrett Vol. 182 p.245 Lot 1360 $4.50 revenue stamp
- 1935: Kate Barrett, deceased To May Bowers Vol. 227 p.525 Lot 1360 Probate Court Certificate of Transfer $0
- 1953: May Bowers To Guy V. Totten, Mary Totten Vol. 305 p.391 Lot 1360 $13.75 revenue stamp
- 1956: Guy V. Totten, Mary Totten To Ivan E. Austen, Mildred I. Austen Vol. 333 p.85 Lot 1360 $15.40 revenue stamp
- 1992: Mildred I. Austen, deceased To David L. McConnell, Catherine McConnell $60,000
- 2002: David L. McConnell, Catherine McConnell To Paul B. Popa, Stephany M. Popa $102,500
- 2005: Paul B. Popa, Stephany M. Popa To Elizabeth M. Barner $126,000
- 2015: Elizabeth M. Barner To Zachary M. Lenhart, Rachel M. Pichacz $126,000
- To figure out how much people paid for a property read about Revenue Stamps and Property Conveyance Fee History