420 N. Bever St., Wooster, Ohio
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The house located at 420 N. Bever St. was built between 1898-1899 by property owners Ira H. Aylesworth|Aylsworth and his wife Lucy as they bought the lot in 1898 and by the time the 1900 Wooster City Directory was published they were shown to be living in a house at this location on N. Bever street. After the 40 year Alysworth ownership the house was owned by members of the William Wilson H. Sloan family for the next 55 years until being sold in 1994 to Keith and Mary Cornelius after which it has been through a handful of transfers and sat vacant for three-and-half years before being conveyed to Ken and Lorrie Hartzler in 2014.
- December 18, 2010: "Final Ruling is Murder-Suicide in Baker Case" by LAURA Siedlecki, The Daily Record, p. 1.
Wayne County Recorder Property Transfers
- 1816: William Henry, Joseph H. Larwill, Abigail Larwill To John Bever R13-T15-S4 Vol. 1 p.100 $1
- 1837: Last will and testament of John Bever deceased gave to daughter Mirtilla Bever|(Bever) Bowman married to James L. Bowman land containing 68 acres of the SE QRT R13-T15-S4.
- Mirtilla Bowman To Jacob B. McKennan Trust Deed Vol. 50 p.242-244
- J.B. McKennan's Addition to the Town of Wooster: Plat of 30 outlots numbered 149-178 dated November 7, 1857.
- 1858: J. B. McKennan (mis-spelled McKinney) To Jacob Metz Vol. 48 p.352 Old Lot No.s 158, 165, 166, 167 $2,200 and 3 20/100
- 1861: Jacob Metz To David Q. Liggett Vol. 52 p.443 Old Lot No. 167
- 1897: Elizabeth W. Liggett, Robert W. Liggett To Albert Shupe Vol. 132 p.169 Probate Court (after 1870 renumbering) Lots 1622, 1623 $5,000
- 1898: Albert Shupe, Emma M. Shupe To Ira H. Aylesworth|Aylsworth Vol. 135 p.331 part of Lots 1622, 1623 (60ft frontage on N. Bever by 245 ft depth) $1,000
- 1939: Naomi Aylesworth|Aylsworth, Frank Aylesworth|Aylsworth, executors To Wilson H. Sloan, Margaret H. Sloan Probate Court Vol. 229 p.521 part of Lots 1622, 1623
- Lucy J. Aylesworth|Aylsworth, deceased To (William) Wilson H. sloan|Sloan, Margaret H. Sloan Vol. 238 p.302 part of Lots 1622, 1623 $6,000
- 1947: William Sloan To Elisabeth S. Detrow, daughter Vol. 277 p.576 convey, transfer part of Lots 1622, 1623 $0
- 1950: William Wilson Sloan, Helen H. Sloan To Elisabeth S. Detrow Vol. 289 p.517 part of Lots 1622, 1623 Quit-Claim $0
- 1990: Elizabeth S. Detrow, also known as Susan Elizabeth Detrow, Elisabeth S. Detrow To Leland F. Detrow, Elizabeth S. Detrow Vol. 668 p.272 part of Lots 1622, 1623 Survivorship-Deed $0
- 1991: Elizabeth S. Detrow, Leland F. Detrow To Elisabeth S. Detrow, also known as Susan Elizabeth Detrow, Elizabeth S. Detrow part of Lots 1622, 1623 Certificate of Title $0
- 1994: Elisabeth S. Detrow To Keith A. Cornelius, Mary cornelius|Cornelius part of Lots 1622, 1623 $72,500
- 2005: Keith A. Cornelius, Mary Cornelius To Tammy F. Heather part of Lots 1622, 1623 $159,900
- 2009: Tammy F. Heather To Robert L. Baker part of Lots 1622, 1623 $155,000
- 2011: Robert L. Baker, deceased To Real Estate Mortagage Network c/o CENLAR FSB part of Lots 1622, 1623 $84,000
- 2013: Real Estate Mortgage Network c/o CENLAR FSB To USA SECRETARY OF HUD part of Lots 1622, 1623 $0
- 2014: USA SECRETARY OF HUD To Kenneth R. Hartzler, Lorrie M. Hartzler part of Lots 1622, 1623 $0
- 2014: Kenneth R. Hartzler, Lorrie M. Hartzler To Kenneth R. Hartzler, Lorrie M. Hartzler part of Lots 1622, 1623 Joint Survivorship $0