The house at 337 N. Bever St. was designed by architect J.W. Webster and built by contractor Miller and Smith in 1894 for property owner D.Y. Landis. The masonry work was done by Jacob Long & Son; while the roofing and plumbing was done by J.C. Tieche; Landis & Schmuck
provided the inside woodwork; D.C. Smith and Laubach & Kipfer did the original painting.
This is a list of residents at 337 N. Bever St.