318 N. Bever St., Wooster, Ohio
- July 07, 1931: "Sheriff's Sale in Partition" by unknown, The Daily Record, p. 15.
Wayne County Recorder Property Transfers
- 1814: John Bever To John Sloane Vol. 1 p.131 R13, T15, S4 PSE (later numbered Lots 11 & 13) $800
- 1856: R.B. Stibbs (Executor for John Sloane Estate) To Henry C. Long Vol. 46 p.536 public auction of Old Lot 13, Long bought section 5* for $117 and section 6* for $210.
* Note: The deed explains that Old Lot No. 13 (Sloane's Lot) was surveyed and platted by County Surveyor, John Brinkerhoff, on September 11, 1856 into seven parcels.
- 1860: Henry C. Long, Armenia A. Long To Thomas B. Rayl Vol. 53 p.395 part of Old Lot 13 $525
- 1863: Thomas B. Rayl To Michael B. Badger Vol. 56 p.493 part of Old Lot 13 $1,500
- 1865: Michael Badger, Kesina Badger To Cyrus B. Miller Vol. 63 p.274 part of Old Lot 13 $2,525
- 1867: Cyrus B. Miller, Susan P. Miller To Jacob Miller Vol.68 p.614 part of Old Lot 13 $1,000 plus agrees to pay two mortgages for M. Badger $900 and Elizabeth Armetage for $1,119
- 1868: Jacob Miller, Magdalen Miller To Charles O. Marsh, Jacob C. Kurtz Vol.69 p.366 part of Old Lot 13 $2,640.25
- 1870: Jonathan H. Lee, Francis C. Lee To John H. Kauke Vol. 87 p.10 (after 1870 renumbering) part of Lot 1615 $2,000
- 1876: John H. Kauke To Frank Lee, Emma Lee Vol. 95 p.626 part of Lot 1615 $2,000
- 1877: Frank Lee, Emma Lee To Hiram B. Swartz, Martha D. Swartz Vol. 97 p.148 part of Lot 1615 $500*
* Note: The deed states that Swartz also assumed all mortgages on the property: $129 dated 8/26/1876 due one year from date to John McBride at 8% interest, $737.67 dated 8/25/1876 to John H. Kauke due one year to date at 8% interest, and another $100 dated 10/6/1876 to John McBride at 8% interest.
- 1901: Hiram B. Swartz, Martha D. Swartz To Mary V. Keslar Vol. 143 p.429 part of Lot 1615 $2,000 and mortgage with Wooster Building & Loan Company, $1,491.95
- 1906: Mary V. Keslar, Jacob S. Keslar To Francis Garmin Vol. 154 p.242 part of Lot 1615 $2,500
- 1907: Francis Garmin To Clapper Printing & Bag Company* Vol. 156 p.120 part of Lot 1615 $1,800
* The lot was originally conveyed to Clapper Printing & Bag Company which was not an incorporated company but was in fact Hulda S. Clapper, doing business under the name of Clapper Printing & Bag Company.
- 1912: Hulda S. Clapper To George A. Clapper, husband Vol. 165 p.48 part of Lot 1615 $1
- 1917: George A. Clapper, Hulda S. Clapper To Vera M. Clapper, daughter Vol. 178 p.523 part of Lot 1615
- 1923: Vera M.Clapper To Daniel C. Funk Vol. 195 p.476 part of Lot 1615 $6,364 according to $7 revenue stamp
- 1931: Thomas C. McCoy, etal* To Maud Keeney Vol. 218 p.462 part of Lot 1615 $4,400
* Conveyed by Wayne County Sheriff (Case No. 30049) demanding partition of real estate
- 1941: Maud Keeney To Joseph Lucci, Nell Lucci Vol. 246 p.355 part of Lot 1615 $4,500 according to $4.95 revenue stamp
- 1943: Joseph Lucci, Nell Lucci To Clarence L. Rush, Anna C. Rush Vol. 251 p.201 part of Lot 1615 $5,500 according to $6.05 revenue stamp
- 1946: Clarence L. Rush, Anna C. Rush To Warner L. Slutz, Pearl M. Slutz Vol. 262 p.587 part of Lot 1615 $8,500 according to $9.35 revenue stamp
- 1953: Warner L. Slutz, deceased To Pearl M. Slutz Vol. 311 p.26 part of Lot 1615 $0
- 1961: Pearl M. Slutz To Richard L. Sanders, Judy K. Sanders Vol. 381 p.233 part of Lot 1615 $10,000
- 1980: Judy K. Sanders To Wayne Metropolitan Housing Authority Vol. 555 p.49 part of Lot 1615
- 1983: Wayne Metropolitan Housing Authority To BBC ENTERPRISES, A PARTNERSHIP Vol. 585 p.557 Lots 378, 1321, 6330, part of Lot 1615 $108 conveyance fee for all lots
- 2004: BBC Enterprises A PARTNER To Thomas N. Clark part of Lot 1615 or parcel 64-01385 $0 Quit-Claim
- 2014: Thomas N. Clark To Sleek & Bradham Properties Ltd. part of Lot 1615 or parcel 64-01385 $27,000
- To figure out how much people paid for a property read about Revenue Stamps and Property Conveyance Fee History